Friday, June 15, 2012

Relay For Life!:D

It's Relay for Life tonight...
And I'm prepared to walk allllllllll night with my dear friend KALLIE!:D
But before I do so,
I had to share a picture with all of you Ladies and Gents!:)

This was taken two years ago:)
{ I absolutly love this picture, and the memory that comes with it:) }
Sam and I had the opportunity to perform together at Relay:)
He played the guitar,
And I danced,
And it was SO much fun performing on that tiny stage with him!:)
I miss and love this boy,
But couldn't be more proud of him!:)
Happy Weekend everyone!:)
And if any of you are going to Relay tonight...
Get your walking shoes on!
I'll see you on the track!:D
Stay classy;)

Chels:D

1 comment:

  1. OH hi, we have one more thing in common. Haha I am doing relay in august! Have a B L A S T. oh, and you and sam? adorable. It never gets old!

    ReplyDelete