Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013.

That moment when you realize...
It's the year your Missionary is coming home...
And you're all like...
I'M SO EXCITED, AHHHHH!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

It's official folks,
My Missionary is coming home THIS year!:)
October 29th, 2013 couldn't come any faster!!!
I have survived the leaving year and the blackout year,
And now all I have to crush is the COMING HOME YEAR!:)
Piece of cake:)

Stay tuned Sammie Eleven followers,
2013 is going to be a good one,
I can just feel it!:)

Happy New Year!:)

Stay Classy;)

Chels :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I remember that feeling! Kyle came home on October 31st...the timing is very similar. So, I'll keep my last week of December completely free for you - just in case. You're giving me goosebumps, Chels! Here's to an AMAZING 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so exciting! :) Austin got home this month two years ago and it was seriously one of the best days of my life!! hahaha. :) My brother gets home from his mish July 4th and I am seriously SO excited! :) I mean obviously it's a little different when it's your brother or your missionary, haha... but It is so fun both ways! :D I'm excited for you and excited to hear the deets of the last little bit of your waiting period and when he gets home! :D

    ReplyDelete