Sunday, June 2, 2013

19 Months

"Believe you can, and your halfway there."
-Theodore Roosevelt

Today,
This is the moto I have lived by:)

Every month,
I stay up till midnight to ring in the new month mark!:)
I've done this since Sam left starting with month one,
All the way to month nineteen!
I've heard people describe what five minutes can feel like,
But no one will understand time ticking slowly until they wait for,
11:59 to change to 12:00!
It's the longest minute I experience every month, haha:)
But this midnight month mark celebration was much different from the rest.
As the clock changed to midnight,
And I rang in month nineteen,
I realized I could count now on one hand how many months I had left!!
Let me try and describe what I did from there...
I THREW my covers off my body,
Jumped up on my bed,
And silently celebrated!!:):):)
{I would of loudly celebrated,
but I didn't want to wake up the fam, hehe}
The quote I mentioned above has been on my mind all day.
I'm there,
I'm beyond halfway,
I can count the months on one hand for goodness sakes!!!
And ya know what?!
I am so excited:):)

I'm ready for the adventure that awaits these next five months:)
To my sweet Elder in Phila,
HAPPY 19 MONTHS!:):):):):)
19 down...
5 TO GO!:)
20 Fast Sundays under our belt!
And still ahead,
Many more letters, emails, and memories to experience:)
I'll see you soon Elder:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:)


2 comments:

  1. SO EXCITING! 5 months left...that's nothing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 MORE MONTHS! THAT'S AMAZING! When you are having fun and doing good things, time really flies! Love you!

    Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete