Friday, July 29, 2011

Meet Tanece :D

By the looks of the picture..
I take it, you have met TANECE! :D
WOAH!
Yeah I'm talking about my pillow pet!
Oh you thought I was talking about my best friend Tanece?!?
HAHA! :D
That's silly guys!
Ok, actually I am talking about both Taneces:)
Here is how it went down yesterday!
Tanece(best friend Tanece that is)and I went to Walmart,
With one mission and one mission only..
To purchase me a pillow pet..
I'm so glad best friend Tanece was there,
Because I was having some TROUBLES about which pillow pet I should choose!
Tanece convinced me that the UNICORN was the only way to go!
The decision just felt right.
Amen.
So I bought my pillow pet!
Then best friend Tanece started going off about her pillow pet WALTER!
And I was like. OH. MY. GOSH!
I haven't named my pillow pet yet!
And then it came to me.
Chelsie Ann Hawker..name your pillow pet TANECE!
So folks, that's how Tanece(my pillow pet)was born!
Seriously, if you guys are trying to decided which pillow pet to purchase,
Just take the wise words from best friend Tanece,
AND GET THE UNICORN!
For all of you that know best friend Tanece,
Isn't she AWESOME!:D
I love hanging out with best friend Tanece,
Because she is always up for WHATEVER!
We always have the best of time:)
We laugh hard,
We eat a lot of ice cream,
And we always find something crazy to do:)
Yesterday we watched BEASTLY!
Uh...
IT WAS AMAZING!
It is a must see folks!
But have a wonderful day everyone!
If you see my best friend Tanece today,
Give her a big hug for me!:D
I hope all of you treat yourself to a pillow pet someday,
And then name it after a best friend of yours!:)
Stay Classy!

Chels:D

No comments:

Post a Comment