Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Elder Samuel Critchfield Cannon :D

Oh hey there peeps..
Did you miss me or something!
Because all I have heard lately is how HORRIBLE I am about blogging!!
It's true though, you guys and gals are so right!
Let me tell you something..
I had a cat once,
Now I don't.
Blogging is a lot like having a cat..
If you don't take care of the thing,
It shuts down on ya!
That's not what happened to my cat though,
It ran away, sniff sniff!
Who knows what happened after that..
ANYWAYS!!!
I love cats.
But I love my best friend Sam WAY MORE!
Sam is,
MY BEST FRIEND :D
MY BOYFRIEND :D
THE APPLE OF MY EYE :D
MY OTHER HALF :D
THE GREATEST PERSON EVER :D
And last week..
HE RECEIVED HIS MISSION CALL! :D
I'll give you guys a second to guess where he might be going..
Do do do do do do dah la la la la do la dah
TIMES UP!
What's is your guess?!?
DRUM ROLL PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
My Sam has been called to..
THE PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIAN MISSION!
AH!:D
He leaves November 2nd!
And he is SUPER excited!
I am SO pumped for him!
These next two years are going to be the BEST!
The people of PHILA are going to be in love with this Elder ;)
So here is my funny story of the day..
I was thinking to myself,
When Sam gets his call I'm sending out a mass text message!
But when he opened his call and said he was going to Phila!
I didn't!
WHAT?!?
Truth is..
I didn't know how to spell Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!
So I was like Tanece (my beautiful best friend!)
Will you send a text to a couple of people for me!
Thank goodness my phone was out in my car,
Because before Monday this is how I thought to spell it..
Phelidefia Pensulvannia!
UH EMBARRASSING!
Thanks to my sister in law Alex,
She taught me to just sound it out in my head!
Now it's a piece of cake!
Now I'll be able to send letters AND they wont end up in Africa or something!
HAHA! :D
So CONGRATS to Sam :D
He is seriously going to be the BEST missionary EVER to walk to the streets of..
PHILA! (That's my short version of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!)
I posted the video of him opening his call!
You have to check it out my friends!:)
I love missionaries:)
You are going to be great Sam,
And AMAZING!
And WONDERFUL!
And look at me going off again..
So happy for you Sam and your family:)
Love you guys!
AND
If you guys and gals liked this post..
Come back EVERYDAY
Let me say that again in case you didn't hear me!
EVERYDAY!
For a WEEK!
And I will have brand new post :)
So excited for you all to see some fun summer things I will be doing this next week:)
My blog is not going to end up like my cat!
I REFUSE!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Keep prayin for all those missionaries throughout the world,
We sure do LOVE them all :)
Stay Classy!

Chels :D




Sam Opening his call to PHILA!:D

1 comment:

  1. i am looking forward to your daily posts! if they don't show up, then i have a feeling your dead cat will show up...as a sign...

    ...just sayin.

    and no, i don't know what happened to your cat.

    ciao!

    ReplyDelete