Sunday, December 4, 2011

22:D

Hey There:D
How is everyone's Sunday treating them?:)
I gotta tell you all...
I LOVE Sundays:)
They are so great!!!
So...
You saw my blog title,
22!
Well, today,
Is FAST SUNDAY!!!
This is FAST SUNDAY #2 since Sam has been out on his mission!:D
Only 22 more to go!:)
22 is indeed the magic number for today,
Haha:)
This past week Elder Cannon has hit his,
1 MONTH MARK!:D
AND,
His SECOND FAST SUNDAY MARK!:D
WOO HOO!:)
It's crazy to say,
But time is flying,
And I'm so thankful for that:)
So...
This week I ordered a sweatshirt,
I was able to design it myself:)
It was SO fun to  make!:D
CHECK IT OUT BELOW!:)
Just keep scrolling...
:D



I LOVE MY MISSIONARY!:D
Look at this AWESOME back!:D PPM stands for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Mission:) I put the year he will be serving his mission, and I was able to include the state!:D       
My mom said I needed a muscle man pose, HAHA:D


It's been a great week!:D
Keep them months and fast Sundays coming!
Haha:)
Happy Sunday everyone!:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

3 comments:

  1. Hey I kept track of Austin's mission by fast sunday's too!! And a few other ways!! hahahaha. :) I also got these sweet stickers that said I love my missionary!! :D haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how it turned out!! I kept track of Blake's mission by...oh wait...nevermind! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chelsie! You make me laugh and smile - all at once! That is the cutest sweatshirt I've ever seen. You look great! Love, Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete