Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Being A Missionary Girlfriend...:D

HELLO THERE EVERYONE!:D
So...
GUESS WHAT!!!
In two days...
Marks 1 MONTH!:D
CHECK and CHECK!
Are you kidding me!?!
ONE MONTH
Since ELDER CANNON has been gone!
I would have to say it's gone by faster then I thought it would!
And THANK GOODNESS,
HAHA!:)
Yesterday I was You Tubing some missionary videos,
And I came across this one!:)
I don't know why,
But I LOVED it!:)
It's fun to see what other missionary girlfriends have to say about their experience!
I loved when she shows the picture of her missionary,
Elder Write!
I'm guessing on the spelling,
HA!
I always like to show people my picture of 
ELDER CANNON!:)
It's so fun to be a missionary girlfriend!:)
I have enjoyed this month of sending letters and packages:)
And receiving them too!:)
I love in the video where she says,
And I quote...but not word for word, ha!
"You find out your stronger then you thought you were"
SO TRUE!:)
So for all you ladies waiting for missionaries out there,
We can do this,
Because we are stronger then we ever thought we were:)
We were born to be missionary girlfriends;)
What a blessing it is to say your boyfriend is serving a mission,
For The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints:)
And what a blessing it is to be apart of it:)
One month down{almost}
And only 23 more to go!:)
Have a good night everyone,
And enjoy the video:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

1 comment: