Friday, August 3, 2012

First Date.

Today is a special day:)
Three years ago today,
My best friend forever,
Asked me on our first date:):):):):)
I woke up today with the familiar feelings I did three years ago.
Excitement,
Anxiousness,
And...
NERVOUSNESS!
Haha!:)
Sam and I had been chatting on Facebook for a couple months,
And we finally worked it out to go on our first official date!:)
You will never believe where we went...
Keep scrolling...
:)
That's right...
We went to the Golden Arches!:)
I ordered a cheeseburger,
And Sam ordered a milkshake:)
And it was truly one of the best nights of my life:)
Who knew all those cheeseburgers and milkshakes would lead to where we are now:)
I feel blessed to even know Sam:)
He has filled my life with so many wonderful memories,
Starting with this one:)
I'll never forget opening the front door,
To see my handsome date in his superman shirt and baseball necklace standing there:)
Happy 3 years to us!:)
And Happy Friday to all of you!:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

No comments:

Post a Comment