Thursday, August 2, 2012

Nine.

I CANT BELIEVE IT!:D
9 MONTHS TODAY!:D
I am beyond excited:)
I think a good scream is well deserved right about now.
What do you all think??
Yes?
YES!:D
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:D
Whew,
I never thought this day would come,
And here it is,
Even better then I imagined:)

Today,
For this special occasion:)
I thought I would share with all of you,
9 pictures:)
I have been through my,
"Sam and Chels"
Photo file every 2 seconds it seems like today,
And so I would like to share 9 of those photos with you!:)
Photo compliments to the one and only Alex Hawker!
She is pretty good at her stuffy stuff,
Better check her out,
Here!

Alright friends,
Enjoy!:)








Happy 9 Months Elder Cannon!:):):):):)
SO PROUD OF YOU!:)
9 Months Down...
And 15 More to go:)

Happy Thursday Friends:)
Happy 2nd!:)
Happy 9 Months!:)

Stay Classy;)

Chels:D



2 comments:

  1. ummm...maybe I am miscounting...but isn't that only eight pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, one of my pictures didn't load! Haha, darn!! 8 pictures it is then!:D Happy 9 months anyways, hehe!:)

      Delete