Sunday, December 2, 2012

THIRTEEN.



A year ago today,
I celebrated Sam's one month mark:)
I honestly can't believe that today marks 13.
13 MONTHS.
I officially have fewer months to go than I have done,
And that feels real good folks:)
I'm over the hill and then some:)
 
Today I would like to share a few of my favorite things of the day:)
Happy December 2nd:)
13 down...11 to go:)



"My earnest hope for each of the young men is that you will not simply go on a mission-but that you will become missionaries long before you submit your mission papers, long before you recieve a call to serve, long beofre you are set apart by your stake president, and long before you enter the MTC."
-David A. Bednar

"Adventure is worthwhile."
-Aesop
To my sweet Elder in Phila:)
I love you so much:)
I'll be seeing you soon:)

Stay Classy;)

Chels:)

No comments:

Post a Comment