Friday, February 1, 2013

Love Letter #1

Dear Sam,

Four years ago this month I met you at a little church dance out in Snake River:)
Maybe I should be writing this love letter to Bridger,
We kind of owe him big time for introducing us that night;)
But...
I think I'll write this little love letter to you today;)
And tomorrow:)
Oh and the next day too:)
 
I kind of like the month of February a lot,
With all the love in the air,
I can't seem to get you off my mind.
And I'm loving every second of it:)
 
For today and the next 27 days to follow,
I'll be writing you little love letters here:)
I'm not sure if you will see these little letters sooner or later,
But whenever the time may be,
I hope you feel the love and gratitude that I have always had for you:)
 
Here goes the last February apart,
Shoot, I just got chills thinking about it, haha:)
Here goes our February Adventure!!:)
Happy Friday to you Elder:)
 
From Rexburg to Phila...
ILY <3
 
xoxo- Chels:)

No comments:

Post a Comment