Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love Letter #3

Dear Sam,
Do you know what today is??
If you responded with,
SUNDAY!:D
You are right!:)
But it's not just any Sunday...
It's FAST SUNDAY!:D
Which means it's another Fast Sunday down,
And we only have 8 more Fast Sundays to go:)
Today is a good day:)

I'm home in Blackfoot this weekend,
And I decided that it would be a good idea to catch up on your countdown that I keep here at home!!
Check it out...:)
I officially started filling in the "S" today!:)
More and more of the letters are filling up,
And less and less stickers are left to fill them in with,
I think it's pretty great!:)

According to the countdown you only have 268 more days to go!!
{Yes I am having a mini heart attack right now!!}
I'm so proud of you Sam!!:)

Remember before your mishy mish how we used to skype every Sunday??:)
Only 8 more Fast Sundays and we can do it again!:)
I guess you can say I'm pretty excited for that first skype date!:)

I can't wait to hear from you tomorrow!:)
Mondays a.k.a P-Days are seriously my favorite!:)

Happy{skype-fast}Sunday Sam!:) 

From Blackfoot to Phila...
ILY <3

xoxo- Chels:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment