Friday, October 18, 2013

11 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.
I can hardly believe that I'm saying my Missionary comes home in
ELEVEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!:D
In case all you Ladies and Gents haven't noticed in the past two years...
The number 11 is kind of a big deal to Sam and I:)
Today is in fact...
SAMMIE ELEVEN!:D
So,
Today calls for a celebration!!!
What do you all think?;)

To celebrate these last 11 days...
We are doing another,
Lovers Giveaway!!!:D
Here's what's being given away today!!!
There are three things I love in this world...
Fall, T-Shirts, annnnnnd
My Missionary Sam of course!;)
So I thought it would only be appropriate to give away this nice warm T-Shirt for Fall that has Missionary Love spelled all over it!:)

So here's how you can win the Lover's T-Shirt!!!
Just comment below and tell me an accomplishment in your life!:)
Life is all about setting goals for ourselves, working toward them, and accomplishing them:)
So get to it!!
Start commenting!:)

And this last little bit of the post goes out to my Missionary:)
Sam,
I hope you enjoy the last few days of your mish:)
You have worked so hard these past two years,
And Phila has been lucky to have a Missionary like you:)
See you in Eleven Leo:)
(  a really really really big hug is waiting for you here:) )

Stay Classy;)

Chels:)


4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I can't believe we are down to only ELEVEN days!!!!!!
    Oh Sam, you will probably never know how long we have all been waiting for this day to come! Chelsie has done an AWESOME job at keeping us up on the Life of Sam these past two years!! Can't wait to see your Sam-face!!! :)

    Also, DAAAAAAAAANG GIIRRRRRRRRRLLLLL!!!
    Love the shirt!!!
    I would feel like such a Sammie Eleven diehard fan if I got this shirt!

    Okay, here's my biggest accomplishment as of late:

    We all know by now that I recently (7 months ago!) had a baby! And with that comes baby weight that is really hard to lose, as it turns out! Well, I had a lot of people coming up with all kinds of excuses for me, like "It's okay to be bigger, you just had a baby!" or "You're a mom now. You're body is never going to be the same, so just deal with it!"

    But I didn't want to deal with it!

    So, to make a long story short, I joined a health and fitness challenge group, changed up my eating habits, started working out daily and guess what? I have now lost all my baby weight! I am so proud of myself for working so hard to lose the weight! Now I am focusing on toning my body. The biggest thing I learned from this experience is don't let other people tell you what you can and cannot do. It's YOUR life! Live it how YOU want to! Find what makes you happy and DON'T STOP until you get it!

    Amen, amen, and amen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now we are down to NINE! Woot! Woot! It was great to see you today. I LOVE the t-shirt. If I win, I will even wear it to the airport. J/K! :) We'll stay home, but I will be watching for Sam's plane to fly right over our house next Tuesday. Okay, one of my biggest accomplishments was earning my bachelor degree while working full-time. There were lots of long, busy days, but I stuck with it and graduated alongside Kyle with my degree. It was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11 days!!! My daughter and I have been following your blog for some time now...
    She was waiting for her sweetheart while he served a mission in Chile, and your blog made her happy. Then, when the mission age was changed, she had her papers in in 3 days... and her call in a month, and reported to the MTC 2 months after that. She is in Cape Verde now, and her and her missionary get home just 2 weeks apart :) Can't wait to read about what happens next with you and your missionary!!

    ReplyDelete