Monday, January 6, 2014

Married To Sammie Eleven

Oh hello:)
Remember me?
The girl that was waiting for her Mish,
And he only had 11 days left...
Well,
All the rumors are true!!
My Sam is officially home,
And SO many exciting things have happened since!:)

As you can see by the post header,
I married my sweet Sam,
And everyday since has been a dream come true and a happily ever after!:)
I am so grateful for Sam and I'm beyond blessed because of him:)
I can't wait to share forever with my best friend:)

Since I may have gotten a little behind on blogging
{haha, come on, it's a little funny right?},
I am going to go back and blog about all that has happened!
*The Homecoming
*Post Mish Excitement
*The Engagement
*Engagement Pics
*Taco Bell Trips
*The Wedding
*The Honeymoon
It's all coming your way Lovers!:)
So stay tuned this week,
A new story everyday for you all to enjoy!:)

In the meantime,
{a.k.a until tomorrow}
{seriously, tomorrow}
Here are some pics!:)
I'm in love with a boy named Sam:)
Here is to an eternity of happiness with my best friend!:)

Stay Classy;)

Chelsie Ann Cannon
{oh my goodness, I LOVE my new last name, eeeeeeek!}

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this! We love your new last name, too! Love, Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Corenna! I love, love, love this, too, and think your new last name is PERFECT! I love all missionary/girlfriend success stories, but next to my own yours is my FAV! We love you and Sam so much, and can't wait to read all of the fun stories coming our way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I saw your bridal pictures on Carolyn Anderson's website tonight - GORGEOUS! I loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiffany, you are adorable! :) Corenna

    ReplyDelete