Monday, August 1, 2011

11:11 :D

Oh hey there!



AGAIN!



HAHA!:D



Are you ready for the SECOND post of the day!?!



Thought you would be;)



So..



Guess what?!?



I LOVE 11:11!



I LOVE being able to wish upon something,



And wait for my wish to come true:)



It wasn't always this way though..



No no it wasn't folks.



A little over two years ago,



I met my BEST FRIEND,



Sam:)



Sam has such a love for everything!



One thing that I haved learned to love because of him,



Is nature:)



Whenever I am with Sam,



He is always pointing out something,



Whether it's HEY Chels,



Look how pretty the mountains are,



Look how pretty the sky looks tonight,



Look how pretty the stars look,



CHELS LOOK AT THAT ROCK!



Ok..



I might have made that one up..



HAHA!:D



But now I find myself always admiring the things around me.



I simply appreciate things a little more because of Sam:)



One thing that Sam and I love to do,



Is STAR GAZE:)



It's the best!



And if we are lucky..



We will see a shooting star,



And you know what that means right...???:)



WE GET TO MAKE A WISH:)



Sam and I also live for 11:11!



A.M and P.M!



At night I like to stay up till 11:11 so I can make a wish:)



Want to know something..



I have been wishing for the same thing for along time,



I have a wish that I really REALLY want to come ture:)



So,



I wish for it at every 11:11:)



OR,



Shooting star!



:)



Guess what?!



Tomorrow,



Sam is coming up with my family to ISLAND PARK for a day:)



His mind is going to be blown when he sees the stars!



MANY wishes will be made:)



So guys and gals,



If you make it to 11:11 tonight,



And you read this post,



Make a wish:)



You are going to thank me if it comes true;)



Haha:)



Have a good night everyone:)



Stay Classy!






Chels:D



No comments:

Post a Comment