Monday, August 1, 2011

Elder Maxwell :D

Hey guys and gals!

Sorry I wasn't able to blog yesterday!

I know I know..

I broke my promise of blogging everyday for a week straight..

BUT!!!

I know how to make it up to you folks!

Ready for the brilliant idea..

Drum roll PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

I'm doing TWO posts today!

One right now as we speak!

And then..

One later tonight!

WOO!:)

Yesterday was a super crazy day!

And by super crazy I mean..

BEST DAY EVER!

This post goes out to Elder Maxwell:)

He leaves for his mission WEDNESDAY!

Roger(a.k.a ELDER MAXWELL) has been called to serve in the..

SAN FERNANDO CALIFORNIA MISSION!:D (Did I spell that right??)

SPANISH SPEAKING!

We are all so excited for Roger!:)

So yesterday,

I traveled down to Roger's farewell!

My friend Shaneka and I departed on the journey together,

And anyone who knows SHA-NAY-NAY!

Knows what kind of adventure we had!

HAHA!:D

We took a car by the name of Reg..

Reg was old,

A 1996-er!

But boy he ran like a charm;)

Shaneka and I didn't get lost,

Through the rain and the HORRIBLE windsheild wipers..

Through the morning traffic..

Through Reg's "bumpy effect" that would send us flying!

We made it to UTAH!:)

Roger did a WONDERFUL job on his talk!

And he did a musical number that was SO BEAUTIFUL!

Everyone that knows Roger knows what I'm talking about when I say..

He has a gift with the music!:)

AMEN!

This picture up above is a favorite of mine:)

Sam emailed it to me earlier this morning!

Sam and Roger,

Are BEST FRIENDS,

BEST COUSINS,

The whole nine yards!

And it has been hard to see Roger getting ready to leave for his mission.

But it's been awesome to see how these two have pushed each other over the years,

And are now to the point where they get to dedicate the next two years of their lives,

To the Lord.

Sam and Roger are awesome:)

One of the greatest blessings in my life,

Has been my Sam,

And Sam's ENTIRE family is so AMAZING!

It's been fun and an honor to get to know Roger,

And be able to hang around with these two a bit:)

Good luck Roger,

You will do great and bless the life of many:)

:)

The ride home..

Was also an adventure!

HAHA!:D

On the way home,

It wasn't just Shaneka and I..

We had Sam, Alice and Peterson!

It was alot of fun:)

And it was a great day:)

Sure do love those missionaries around the world don't we:)

Talk to you later tonight folks:)

Stay Classy!


Chels:D

Me, Sam and Roger at this years Distinguished Young Women:)



No comments:

Post a Comment