Sunday, August 7, 2011

PT :D

Ladies and Gents...

YES!

You are currently looking at a picture of me..

Standing by the MOST AMAZING CAR in the entire world!

A...

PT CRUISER!:D

Guys and gals...

This is my all time favorite car!

Like ALL TIME!

It rocks!:)

Well,

My family I guess what getting a bit sick of my obsession..

Because everytime we are driving down the road,

And I see a PT CRUISER,

I yell out,

MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR THE PT CRUISER!

And I'm usually the only one that respects that moment!

HAHA!:D

Anyways,

Big brother BLAKE asked me the other day,

WHY do you like those cars?!?

Have you ever been in one?!?

And I said yes...

IN MY DREAMS!

And in my dream I looked GOOD drivin in one brotha!

So guess what everybody!

BLAKE TOOK ME TO TEST DRIVE A PT CRUISER!

AH!

I know, I know,

I was seriously the BEST day of my life:)

And you know what big brother said after the experience,

"I kinda like these little cars!"

He has been changed for the better;)

That is seriously my dream car right there folks!

I love em:)

And that is one experience I will NEVER forget!

Thanks brother:)

I hope you guys are havin a great Sunday with your family:)

Stay Classy!


Chels :D

No comments:

Post a Comment