Friday, January 20, 2012

Hello There Elder Cannon!:D

Hey there everyone!:)
How is everyone's weekend going thus far??:)
So,
This post today goes out to my missionary!:)
Elder Sammie Cannon!:):):):):)
A couple of emails ago Sam told me that his mission companion happened to "stumble" lol upon Sammie Eleven!
And he let Sam look at a couple of posts, AH!:)
So,
This post is for Monday, Sam's P-Day!:)
If by chance he "stumbles" upon Sammie Eleven...
He will have his own special post and message!:)

MY ELDER SAMMIE!:)
HELLO THERE!:)
HAPPY MONDAY AND P-DAY!:)
I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY,
YOU DESERVE IT, YOU DESERVE IT ALL!:)
GIVE PHILA A BIG HUG AND KISS FOR ME!:)
KEEP WORKING HARD, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE!:)
I'LL SEE YOU SOON!:)
I LOVE YOU!!!!!
Your Missionary Girlfriend Forever and Ever,
Chels!:D

Have a good one everyone!:)
Stay Classy;)
Moroni 8:16:)

Chels:D

1 comment:

  1. If by chance Elder Cannon does get to read this - I love him, too! Love, Momma Cannon :)

    ReplyDelete