Monday, January 2, 2012

Rexburg Bound:D

That's right Ladies and Gents!
You heard me,
I'm...
REXBURG BOUND!:D
WOO!:D
Folks,
The day has come,
And I am all moved off to college!:)
Today I have been moving into my new shack!
A.K.A
The Nauvoo House!:)
I'm super pumped for this next chapter in my life:)
YAY FOR COLLEGE!:)
And...
Ramen Noodles;)

Woo, my first apartment!:D That deserves two thumbs up!;D
Also:)
Today,
Elder Cannon reached his 2 month mark!:D
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
He is working so hard and doing amazing things in Philadelphia:)
What a blessing his mission has been:)
I'm excited to see him soon!:)
22 months!:)
Keep working hard Sammie:)


Have a good Monday night everyone!:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

1 comment:

  1. You make me smile - with tears! You are the BEST! Love ya! Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete