Monday, January 30, 2012

Letters!:D

Letters...:)
These are what keep me going week after week!:)
The poor mail man...
I think he thinks I am stalking him;D
I LOVE to hear from my favorite missionary!:)
I am so grateful for this opportunity to write Sammie:)
Yay, for the shoebox under my bed that has all the letters from Elder Cannon in it!:)
Yay, for the post office down the street who is enjoying my company...and money, hehe;)
Yay, for my roommate Shannon who came with me to send a letter off to Sammie today:)
Yay for Missionaries!
Yay for my Missionary:):):):):)
And...
Yay for letters...they are the greatest!:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D


1 comment:

  1. Hey, you! Do you like the return address labels I had made for him? I thought they fit his Mission - it's hard to get more patriotic than that! I love it. :) Love ya, Chels... Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete