Friday, April 6, 2012

A Child's Prayer...

Ladies and Gents...
I'm just going to cut to the chase...
And I'm going to be blunt about it...
I'm just going to come right out and say it...
IT'S FRIDAY!:D
As Elder Cannon would say...
Hurrah for Israel!:D
{Hehe ;)}
So,
I couldn't sleep this morning,
I thought about doing some laundry,
Or unpacking some things from college,
Or going for a quick jog,
But...
I decided against all of those things,
And stayed in bed.
And came to the decision to blog about my missionary!:)
I wanted to share a video with all of you!
I laughed so hard,
In fact,
I'm still laughing as we speak!:D
This video is of two missionaries singing,
A Child's Prayer.
3 things about this video...
#1. The first guy that sings...
My sides still hurt from laughing!:D
#2. While the second guy is singing,
Who is driving?!?
Just sayin...
AND
#3. Where can I download this version of A Child's Prayer?!?
:D
Enjoy!:)
Happy Friday Everyone!:)
OH!
And p.s.
Yesterday I saw me some missionaries,
I rolled down my window and waved!:)
And thought to myself,
I hope someone in Phila rolled down their window and yelled hello to Sammie!:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

1 comment: