Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy 27th Elder Cannon!:D


Ladies and Gents!:)
How are all of you?!?
{I hope you all responded back with a,
 "IM DOING GREAT CHELS!"}
Hehe;)
Basically it's been awhile since I blogged last,
And for that I apologize!
But I am back and ready to blog!:D
So...
I just have to start this post off by saying,
HAPPY 27TH TO YOU ALL!!:)
I am SO excited to blog today,
So lets get started shall we??:)
So this post goes out to my missionary:):):):):)
A few days ago I got a request from him,
Asking me on the 27th,
If I would do a special blog about us:)
{I know all of you are smiling as big as I am right now;)}
So,
That's exactly what I am doing:)
This post goes out to you,
Elder Sammie C. Cannon:)
Happy 27th:):):):):) I hope your day is wonderful!:)
You deserve it!:):):):):)

So for all of you wondering why the 27th is so speical,
I'm about to tell you riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight,
NOW!:D
Sam and I have celebrated the 11th and 27th of every month for the past 2 and a half years!:)
11 and 27 are our favorite numbers,
And for that very reason we celebrate them each month!:)
Looking forward to the 2nd{day Sammie left on his mission}of each month,
As well as the 11th and 27th,
Makes time fly by so fast each month!:)
Today is the sixth 27th we have celebrated since Sam left on his mish!:)
1/4 of the way done with 27th's?!?
That means my Sam is almost done with 1/4 of his mission!!
AHHHHH!:D
I wanted to share a few photos with all of you,
They are some of my absolute favorites of Sam
As well as my missionary,
Just in case he stumbles upon Sammie Eleven!:)
Enjoy!
:D
This is the very first picture Sam and I ever took!:D
This was taken in 2009!
I love this picture!:)
Sam and I took this picture while practicing for one of our performances!:)
LOVE!!
Haha,
We were headed to a birthday party in this photo!:)
I love this photo just as much as the memory, and laugh and smiles that comes with it!:)
And,
This picture,
I love love love love:):):)
Alex took this picture just a few days before Sam left for his mish!:)

Oh,
And one more thing!:)
When I woke up this morning,
I was so excited it was the 27th,
If you saw me on campus walking to work,
I'm sure that this next video will look familar!;)
HAPPY 27TH EVERYONE!:)
And to my Missionary in Phila,
HAPPY 27TH SAMMIE!:):):):):)
I'll see you in eighteen 27th's!:D

Stay Classy;)

Chels:D



2 comments:

  1. Happy 27th! :)

    Also, sometimes when I am walking around I think everyone is going to start dancing just like this video...Still waiting for that special moment to come true.

    Also also... when Blake and I were dating, I made the mistake and showed him this video as a little "sneak peek" of 500 days of summer. as it turns out, that is the reason he won't watch the movie with me. apparently he doesn't appreciate it like i do! haha! bummer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We saw Sam's parents at my cousin's wedding reception last night. We had a nice little chat with them. Their eyes lit up a little when we said you were our neice. :) I can't believe Sam is coming up on his 6 MONTH MARK! That is HUGE, Chels! The first six months are the hardest...after that you can do anything!

    ReplyDelete