Monday, April 2, 2012

Five!:D

Howdy Ladies and Gents!:D
Happy Monday to you all!:D
So...
Today is an AWESOME day!:D
{I'm smiling really big right now...:D My cheeks are starting to kinda hurt...hehe!}
Today is Monday,
Which means...
IT'S P-DAY!:D
{The day that Elder Cannon gets to e-mail!:D}
Today is also something else...
Any guesses??
Ok,
I'm just going to tell you  because I am REALLY excited!:D
Today...
MY MISSIONARY REACHED HIS 5 MONTH MARK!:D
I know what you are all thinking,
NO WAY ARE YOU SERIOUS!
And guess what,
I'm thinking the same thing!:D
I can't believe 5 months ago my Sammie entered the MTC,
And started this wonderful journey and experience!:)
It feels so good to say he has been out 5 months,
So good in fact,
I can't stop saying it!:D
5 Months, 5 Months, 5 MONTHS!:D
Haha:)
So happy April 2nd everyone!:)
I hope it's a great day for you all!:)
Oh and p.s.
Happy 5 Months to all you lovely Cannons,
What an awesome day today is!:D
5 MONTHS!:D
Sorry it's backwards...:D
Up close picture of my sign I made for today!:D

I just had to share one more thing!
Today I posted a status on Facebook,
And an Elder from Sam's mish commented on it and said,
"The only thing more epic then this could be...6 Months!"
Haha!:D
And, I agree!:D
I can't wait to see what this month brings!
Only one more,
And I will reach the EPIC stage of Sam's mish!
Cant wait, lol!:D
Have a good one everyone!:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks for the cheers and thanks for being YOU! Love ya, Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.........wow....i TOTALLY spaced that one.....woooooops.....haha thanks for the reminder chels!!! love ya! hope to see you TOMORROW!!! :D

    ReplyDelete