Wednesday, May 2, 2012

6 MONTHS!:D


Ladies and Gents:)
We did it!

We made it!:):):):):)
6 MONTHS DOWN
And
Only18 more to go....:D
Excuse me while I scream...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:D
AH!
AH!
AH!:D
I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!:D
I can't believe it's been 6 MONTHS already!:)
AH!:D
Tonight,
I decided to celebrate!:)
Thanks to some awesome friends,
We celebrated the 1/4 mark!:)
AH!:D
Sorry...I can't stop screaming,
Hehe!;)
I bought a number 6 candle to make a wish!:D
Funny story,
When I bought this candle,
The nice man at Walmart told me that I didn't look like I was turning 6...
Whew glad I still look 19!
Haha;D
All the cupcakes!:)
Look at the cute cake holders,
They are little flowers!:)
Candle lit!:)
And ready to be wished upon!!
My AWESOME friends that helped me celebrate!:D
Thanks,
JO-JO, ERICA, KAL, KYRA, AND EMILY!:D
Love you Ladies!!
:D
Makin a wish...:)
Blowin out the candle!:)
Wish made!:)
And here is a picture of my handsome missionary!:)
He posted this picture on Facebook today!:)
And I had to share it with all of you!:)
HAPPY 6 MONTHS!:D
Only 18 more to go:)
And to all you lovely Cannons!
HAPPY 6 MONTHS TO ALL OF YOU!:D
Stay Classy;)

Chels!:D

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Chels:

    You, your friends, and your family are THE ABSOLUTE BEST!

    Thanks for the celebration! Thanks for coming to see us on Thursday!
    Love you,

    Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete