Friday, May 25, 2012

Change Is In The Air...:D

Folks!!
We have a problem.
And that problem is me.
I am terrible at making decisions...
Just the other day,
My roomies and I were getting snow-cones,
And I couldn't decide for the life of me which flavor to get!!!
I know you are all probably laughing,
But this matter is serious.
Decisions hit me every single day,
And sometimes I just have to close my eyes and point to one,
HA!:D
I'm laughing because I did this earlier today,
I couldn't decide what to have for lunch,
So I closed my eyes and pointed,
And that led me to Tacos,
Good choice if I say so myself;D
But really,
Back to what I was really going to say about making decisions,
I am getting my hair done tomorrow,
AH!:D
P.s I love getting my hair done,
And it's been awhile,
So I am thrilled!:)
But I cant DECIDE what to do with all this hair I have!
I need help,
Advice,
Someone to guide my finger in the way which it should go!
Let's talk real talk though right now.
My hair,
Has been black since forever,
And I LOVE it!:)
But change is in the air,
I can feel it!:)
I did highlight my hair once or twice,
And I enjoyed it much!:D
I feel like summer has just arrived though,
And I need to let go of the black,
And welcome the light side of me for a few months!
Here is what I am thinking...
Check out the photos below...
Am I crazy to want my hair to be lighter??
Should I just keep it black?!?
Feedback Folks,
I would love to have feedback from you all!:)
And now...
Scroll,
Check out the photos!:D 
dark brown with lighter brown highlights on top

Do you see the vision??

Keep it dark for the most part,

But throw some highlights in there to sprouse it up!:D
Dark hair hair
This seems a lot lighter then my hair,
But I like it,
LOTS!:)
dark hair.
And this color just rocks,
I feel like I would love this also!:)

So can you help me??
Can you guide me in the way I should go??
I'm excited to get it done tomorrow,
AH!:)
Pictures to come,
Defiantly!:)
Have a wonderful weekend,
And happy summer to you all!:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

2 comments:

  1. I say - you decide! You have beautiful hair and whatever you do will be fun! Can't wait to see what you choose! Love, Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete