Friday, May 11, 2012

Pottsville, PA

Ladies and Gents...
The day has come!
After serving in Widener for 6 months...
Elder Sammie has officially been...
TRANSFERRED!!!!!:D
AH!:D
He is currently serving in an area called,
POTTSVILLE!:D
How about that fancy name;)
His new companions name is,
Elder Bowden,
AND
Get this...
He is from Rigby!
How awesome is that?!?:D
Before Sam left on his mishy mish, 
He was able to talk to some of the Elders serving in Phila.
Elder Bowden was one of those Elders!
I am SO excited for Sam,
And for the new adventure that is just beginning in Pottsville!:)
I Googled some pictures of this so called place,
And had to share some photos with you all!:)
Pottsville, PA


Map Of Pottsville




Um...
Can anyone say,
AWESOME!:D
This place looks so fun!:)
I'm thrilled Sam gets to spend some time here!:)

But really,
Can we talk real talk right now.
I don't really know if you guys have been informed of this or not,
Buuuuuuuuuuuut.
Mother's Day,
IS IN 2 DAYS!:D
First off,
I get to go home this weekend and spoil my AMAZING Mom!:)
Love you Mommy!:)
And second off,
I GET TO TALK TO SAM!:D
AH!:D
His sweet family has invited me over to be apart of the phone call!:D
I'm beyond excited,
And cant wait to see all those lovely Cannons
And talk to Elder Cannon!:)
:):):):):)
In my last letter,
Sam made a special request!:)
He asked if I would blog on every 11th and 27th for the rest of his mish!:)
So,
That is exactly what I'm going to do!:)
This request is just what I needed!
I tend to be slacker.....
You probably have all noticed...
And now with this request,
I know I'll at least be blogging at least 2 times a month!
Haha!;D

Happy 11th everyone!:)
And Happy Weekend!:)

Stay Classy;)

Chels:D





No comments:

Post a Comment