Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 690

Has it really been 690 days since I last saw my Sam?!
When I look at my countdowns,
And see how many stickers are on,
And how many I have left,
Sometimes,
I give myself a pat on the back for making it this far,
And other times I get a little sad that this adventure is almost over.
I can hardly believe that time has passed me by so quickly!!

Before Sam left,
He gave me an adventure book:)
In this book,
He talked about the chapters we could achieve in our lives.
The first chapter included life before his mission,
I was sad when this chapter ended and life changed.
But looking back,
I'm grateful that things changed and a new chapter began:)
Where would I be if I hadn't of turned that page??
And here we are,
Almost done with chapter two!!
Wow:)

Something I've noticed,
Is that I always get a little sad when a chapter is about to end,
There are so many memories and moments that happen in each chapter,
That sometimes it's hard to give it up and turn the page.
But this last chapter only contains 37 more pages,
And then chapter three begins!!
I wish I knew what was going to happen at the end of chapter two,
But like everyone else,
I have to take a page at a time to find out:)

So wherever chapter three takes me,
And four, and five, and six,
I'm so grateful that I have been able to experience chapter two,
And have this amazing experience waiting for Sam:)
Here is to the last 37 pages:)

I'll see you soon Elder Cannon:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You're making me a tad bit teary...probably just pregnancy hormones. :) Yes, chapter 2 is an awesome one and one that you'll probably always look back on with fond memories. Personally I'm ready to skip a few pages and see what's in store for chapter 3, though! :) I'm SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Chels... this is so much fun! I am enjoying your blog through the tears I cry - We are so thankful for you and the wonderful and amazing cheerleader you are for Elder Cannon! This world needs more Chelsie Hawkers - for many reasons! YOU ARE THE BEST! Love you! Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete