Saturday, September 28, 2013

Temple To Temple Relay

I have ran a few races in my time,
But my favorite race by far is the annual,
Temple to Temple Relay,
From the Rexburg Temple to the Idaho Falls Temple!:)
I can always count on a great run,
With even greater company!:)

This year our team name was,
"MY SO CALLED LEGS!"
Hilarious right?!
Ah, hahaha, we thought so!;)
I am grateful for each girl that ran today,
They each made up such a special place on our team:)


Also this year,
Our team decided to do things a little different.
We decided as a team to dedicate our run to a little angel that passed away in our community recently.
I am so grateful that we did that for Conner:)
This run was defiantly for our favorite dinosaur,
We love you Conner:)
Thanks for being apart of our team this year:)

Here are some pics to enjoy from our race!:)
Enjoy Lovers!!!!!
"RAWR MEANS I LOVE YOU IN DINOSAUR"

Stay Classy;)

Chels:)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you dedicated the race to sweet Conner. Thanks for including Sarah, she loved it - and we loved cheering for your team!

    ReplyDelete