Friday, September 20, 2013

Table Rock

This post officially marks the end of my summer!!
I've had it on my to do list AND bucket list,
To hike Table Rock alllllll summer!!
And today I finally got to hike the beloved Table Rock!:D
It was SO much fun,
And I am constantly reminded of how fun it was each time I try to walk...
{HAHA!!}
Between the burning leg sensation,
And the blister on my toe the size of Pennsylvania,
I would say I had way to much fun!;D
I was able to hike Table Rock with my Mom and Grandpa,
As well as some of our neighbors,
BEST company I could of asked for!:)
Here are some pics to enjoy from the hike,
It was absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so blessed to live in a place where I am surrounded by such constant beauty!:)

Thanks for the fun day you mountain goats!;)

Officially able to welcome Fall now,
See you next year summer!:)

Stay Classy;)

Chels:)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! It looks beautiful. I'm glad you had an awesome time, and especially that you could share it with some awesome people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsie - I love this post and the pictures you shared. I am so proud of all of you - and to find that you all did this hike to be with each other is so tender. Seeing the pain your Mom experienced and hearing that your Grandpa was so sick but went anyway -- to spend time with you -- is evidence of the abundance of love in your family. This story is so beautiful. Thank you for letting us have a peek into this wonderful adventure!

    Something I have learned about you - YOU SET GOALS AND WORK TO ACHIEVE THEM! That is a mark of a remarkable young lady!

    Love you! Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete