Monday, October 10, 2011

DAY NINE!:D FASHION CHECK!:D

Hello there friends!:D
DAY NINE!:D
Are ya kidding me?!?
Single digits people...
SINGLE DIGITS!:D
I know most of you at this point,
Lay awake at night,
Wondering,
Just wondering what the NEW blog will look like...
All I'm going to say...
IS YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!
AH!:D
Anyways,
I postponed this post,
Because I have been in Utah,
And,
You don't go to Utah without SHOPPING!
Right?
Right!!!:D
So as I said in the post before,
This is the FASHION post,
OH YEAH!!!!!
The picture above,
ATTRACTIVE!
I know, haha!:)
That's a new shirt I recieved:)
From...
SAMMIE,
SAM,
MY BOYFRIEND,
AND
SWEETHEART:)
Sammie leaves on his mission,
Soon.
I'm not counting the days lol,
So I'll just say soon.
:)
Sammie gave me a lot of his clothes,
So while he is gone,
And I miss him,
I can wear them:)
So what if that's all I have been wearing since last week...
:)
I love this new addition to my wardrobe:)
Check the picture below:)
:D

SAMMIE'S CLOTHES!:)

So,
Then my momma and I were off to UTAH!:)
We had a stinkin blast,
I have to be honest here:)
I drove all the way to Utah,
In the fog,
And the rain,
AND
The snow,
Haha!:D
Good thing my mom was asleep in the passenger seat,
HAHA!:D
Sammie's sister Emily got married last Thursday in Draper,
Congrats Emily and Joe!:)
Afterwards,
My momma and I went shopping!:)
This is what I found...
:D
The picture is kind of funny...but it's a red jacket...the buttons ROCK, I should of done a close up of them, darn it!!!
FOREVER 21!:D





















My purchases from Anthro!:D Love the sale rack!:D





MODBE! I love the detail at the top!:)





And...
My purchase from
WALMART!:D
I love the detail in the
left corner!:)













Well there you have it folks:)
My new additions to my wardrobe!:)
I hope all you guys and gals go out and buy ya something fancy!:)
OH!
And while you are out,
You might as well check out a new blog!:)
My friend,
TANECE THOMPSON!:D
Started her blog yesterday!
It's AWESOME!:D
Check it out folks,
At...
tanecethompson.blogspot.com
You wont be disappointed:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

No comments:

Post a Comment