Saturday, October 1, 2011

ELEVEN! Animal Print :D

Can't get over this lamp!
Waiting years to find a picture of a shoe...LOVE IT!:)
Ok, giraffe body pillow, I know, GET OUT OF TOWN!

So...
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!:D
Day ELEVEN!:)
Woo!!:)
This is just to much excitement for me to handle!!
So basically,
I'm off to college in January,
And here and there I have been picking things up:)
I'm SO into ANIMAL PRINT right now!
IN LOVE!:)
So,
I'm sharing some of the PRINT I have picked up in the last few weeks!:)
Do you like?!?
And the best part is,
It was like ALL a bargain!
I hit the stores at the right moment peeps!!
Oh,
I know what you all are thinking,
I'm a great photographer,
Haha:D
I posted these pictures up and I was like,
WOW!
I feel like I was running by as I took these,
Haha!
Sorry for the slight blur!
Oh!
OH!
And the picture at the bottom,
Yeah, did you find the print?!?
This was a sesh that the gang and I had done!
SO FUN!:)
I'll be giving the deats on that in another post during this countdown:)
At least that picture was done professionally,
And wasn't a run by,
HAHA!:D
So...
Are you so excited for tomorrow?!?:)
Me too:)
Goodnight everyone!
Hope you are enjoying confrence!:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D


The soon to come, gang photo shoot!:)

1 comment:

  1. Loving the 11 days on the blog! Can't wait to see everything you've got up your sleeve! Aaaaand... I noticed that I have been with you form each of these purchases, and I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete