Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Countdown Is Over!:D

11!
10!
9!
8!
.....
THE COUNTDOWN IS OVER!:D
Haha!
Did I even make it to eight?!?
Well folks,
Our computer has been at,
BEST BUY,
For the past couple of weeks!
Ok,
Like two!
But that would explain the terrible gap!
And I must end the countdown momentarily.
Because,
Sam is leaving on his mission!
WHAT!
I know,
I had to do a double check at the calender again.
It's almost November 2nd folks!
Which means Sammie is almost a missionary!:D
I am so excited for Sam:)
He is going to be the best missionary ever!:)
And Sam is so excited!:)
As he should be:)
Missions are the best no doubt:)
But,
My new blog is kind of for Sam:)
Ok,
You got me,
It is for Sam:)
Haha:)
My sister in law, Alex!
Was the one that talked me into blogging:)
Sam,
He gave me the idea for the blog title,
And it has been perfect!:)
But I'm changing things up a bit!
It's going to be my new logo,
Ya know,
Just in case I start a business or anything!
Like a cupcake business,
Or a hair salon,
Or a restaurant!
Ha!
I better just stick to blogging for now,
And not slack!
Right?
Right!!!
So,
Stayed tuned:)
The new blog is on it's way!:)
Have a good day everyone!:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

No comments:

Post a Comment