Monday, October 3, 2011

DAY TEN!:D I LOVE MONDAYS!:D

Oh HELLO!:)
How is everyone's Monday going?:)
Basically...
My computer died last night...
So luckily my mom has her's that I can borrow for the time being!
THANK YOU MOMMA!
YOU ARE THE BEST COOK EVER!
Just thought I would add that...
So anyways,
The countdown is a day behind,
No biggie!!
DAY TEN!
WOO!:D
We are almost there!
Start getting even more excited,
Ok,
Ok:)
So,
Today was legit!:)
I had a blast in IF earlier with,
SAMMIE, SADIE AND MADIE!
D
on't you just love those "ie's"
HAHA:D
And I just got back from the singles activity,
We were a corn mazin tonight!
So fun,
But I got my party of two,
Cough, cough,
KYRA and I lost,
HAHA!:D
Who needs to follow a map anyways, right?!?
But uh,
Did you see the picture above?!?
That would be my new shower curtain!!!!!:)
Do you like!:D
It was a tight squeeze and a hard angle to take a picture at,
But the curtain totally has real BOAS!
Did I spell that right...
Uh moving on!
HAHA!:D
Below are a few more items I picked up,
They rock!!
Check em'!!!!!


SHOE RUG, no way no way!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you think of this chair?? Plain...yeah...I don't think so, SCROLL!
LOOK AT THE BACK! So cute! It's in my room for now, but will be going to college with me:)

WOW!:)
I love shopping for new accessories for my room,
And soon to be room at college!:)
Thanks mom for helping me purchase these items:)
I LOVE YOU MOMMA:)
And the last picture...
Royce is trying to be gangster...
It's a box of chalk,
In a smokers package...
Oh dear Royce,
You keep a smile of my face daily:)
Love you brother dearest!!!:)
I hope you guys had a WONDERFUL Monday:)
Heads up for tomorrow...
I got a new wardrobe today...
Yeah,
You will see:)
Goodnight friends:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

1 comment:

  1. YOU GOT THE CHAIR??!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I AM DYING RIGHT NOW!!!!!! IT'S SOOOOOOO CUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete