Thursday, February 2, 2012

3 MONTHS!:D

Hello Hello!:D
Oh my goodness...
Today is a special day, indeed!:)
Why you ask??
Well.....:)
Today,
A certain missionary hit his 3 month mark...
That's right ladies and gents!!!!!
MY SAMMIE HIT HIS 3 MONTH MARK TODAY!:D
AHHHHHHHHHHH!:D
I am SO excited!:)
I never thought this day would come,
And it TOTALLY did!:)
When Sam left, I told myself,
Just make it to three months,
If you make it and you don't purchase a plane ticket to Philadelphia by then,
Your gonna make it the rest of the way!:)
And here I am,
Three months later!:)
To celebrate today, I made the sign in the picture below:)
I'm going to send it to Sam with his 3 month letter I wrote him:)
So,
3 months down, and only 21 more to go...
Piece of cake;)
I LOVE ELDER CANNON:)
Have a good one everyone!
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

No comments:

Post a Comment