Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Year Ago Today...:)

Ladies and Gents,
HAPPY FEBRUARY 9TH!:)
Today,
Is a special day:)
I think I say that a lot,
HA!
But seriously,
Isn't everyday just so special!?;)
Well today is special for 3 reasons!:)
And I just wanted to share them with all of you!!
Reason #1!:D
Today I woke up{surprise surprise, hehe!}
And I went to put my sticker on Sammie's countdown,
And guess what number today was...
Just guess!!
DAY 100!!!!!!!!!!!:D
People,
I am officially in TRIPLE DIGITS!:D
And if feels oh so good;)



I had to take a picture with the countdown,
I couldn't resist!
Haha!:)
I have these really awesome stickers that are stars, 
That I put on everyday!:)
Today,
For day 100,
I put on a blue one!
Blue is Sam's favorite:)


Here is the countdown in it's fullest!:)
Ah...making progress!!!


Ok...
Here is my real excitement about DAY 100!:D
Thrilled!!:)


Reason #2!:D
Today,
I sent Sammie's Valentines Package!:D
All over the package,
I put conversation hearts:D
The picture above,
Was my favorite conversation heart...:)
And,
Reason #3...:)
A year ago today,
I became a girlfriend:)
That's right,
Mr. Sam Cannon asked me to be his girlfriend:)
{Oh deary...I'm blushing right now!}
I feel like theee luckiest girl in the world:)
Happy February 9th everyone!:)
I hope you are all getting ready for the big day!
A.k.a
VALENTINES DAY!:D
Hope you and your lovers day is wonderful!!
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D




No comments:

Post a Comment