Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Patience:)

Howdy folks!:)
Happy Tuesday to you all!:)
I have to start this blog post off with a confession...
Are you ready??
Ok.
Here it goes.
{Don't judge.}
I have a mild case of...
ANTS IN THE PANTS!
Ah haha!:D
Here is the thing,
Let me explain myself.
{I feel like I always have to explain myself in my posts, hehe!}
When there is only a couple of days left in the month,
I start to get a bit excited...:)
Sam, Sammie, Elder Cannon, My Missionary:)
Left for his mission on November 2nd!
I realized today,
There is only one more day left in February!:D
Can I get a, WOOP WOOP!:D
I'm excited for two reasons,
Here they are,
{Cough Cough}
Reason #1.
I have never been able to spell the month,
FEBRUARY.
{Yes, I am staring at a calendar while spelling February each time in the post...}
So I am excited to move into March,
It's much easier to spell;)
{Hehe}
And,
Reason #2.
The end of a month,
Brings the start of a new month!
And today,
I realized,
March 2ND
Is only 3 days away!:D
The ants are most defiantly in the pants as we speak,
I'm SO SO excited!:)
In three days,
Sammie hits his 4 month mark!:D
Where in the world did this month go?!?
But I would like to share a video with you all:)
On Sam's Facebook,
He always shares Mormon Messages!:)
I LOVE them,
And watch them constantly!:)
I was sitting here,
Being impatient,
Wishing it was Friday,
So I could call my mom and say,
"MOM SAM HIT HIS 4 MONTH MARK TODAY!:D"
And so I could also txt Sam's mom and say,
"HAPPY 4 MONTHS!:D"
And I found this video that I posted below!:)
I love Brother Uchtdorf!:)
And the wonderful message he shares about Patience:)
Enjoy:)
I guess I can be patient for a few more days,
And just a few more months:)
Trust in the Lord,
And never give up:)
Because I know the reward in the end,
Will be much greater then just two marshmallows:)
Have a great night everyone:)
And,
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

No comments:

Post a Comment