Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stalker...

So...
It's Official...
I'M A STALKER!
WHAT?!?
{I was told this was going to happen!}
Let me explain ladies and gents.
Cough cough...
Awhile ago I was patiently waiting for the mailman,
And then...
HE CAME!:)
{Hehe:)}
I received a letter from ELDER CANNON,
Saying that he would soon be getting,
A FACEBOOK!:D
YAY!:)
Sam's mission is one of the 7 mission's IN THE WORLD that uses facebook!
It is used as a proselyting tool to share messages and to strengthen the investigators and other members in his mission!
How cool is that?!?:D
Well...
Yesterday,
I got on facebook and had a friend request!
I was super excited because I hadn't had a friend request in a long while!
So I clicked on the little person icon,
And guess who the little friend request was from...:)
You guessed it!:)
ELDER SAM CANNON!:D
{Insert my scream here}
{And here}
{Oh and one more right here, haha;)}
I was SO SO SO SO SO excited!:):):):):)
The picture above is his current profile picture!:)
I know what you are all thinking...
What a handsome missionary:)
And I have to say,
I agree with you all!:);)
So yes,
I have been on facebook more than usual today,
Stalking,
Looking at his one and only profile picture,
Going to my wall and seeing the-Chelsie Hawker is now friends with Elder Sam Cannon-update,
Hahahaha:)
So,
I'll see you all on facebook,
I'll be there more frequently now, hehe;)
Have a wonderful rest of your night everyone!:)
And,
Stay classy;)

Chels:D

2 comments:

  1. Chels... you're so great! Thanks for helping make this time so much fun! Love ya! Love, Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for the Facebook mission. Sure philly has bed bugs & gang bangers, but hey, at least those missionaries get FB. Stalking = the best thing ever :) Oh, and I'm just stalking your blog for a bit now, don't mind me. It's great.

    ReplyDelete