Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blog Worthy:D

Well hello there my peeps!!:D
Happy Happy Tuesday to you!
And you!
And, hey you in the back!
Happy Tuesday to you as well{hehe}!
I hope you all have a FABULOUS day,
You defiantly all deserve it!:)
So...
I wanted to blog today,
And tell you about my day yesterday!:)
Because,
It was most defiantly blog worthy!!
Yesterday,
One of my favorite Ladies of all time came to the good ol' blessed place of REXBURG!:D
My Lady, Katelyn came to visit!:)
It was SO wonderful to see her!
We decided to hit up Kiwi Loco,
And for all of you that have been lately...
The Carmel Green Apple flavor,
Did it change your life as much as it changed mine??
Defiantly a new favorite!:)
So,
I was digging through some old pictures,
AND
I found one of Katelyn and I and our two men!:)
Take a peek!!
This was taken the Monday before my Sammie left!:)
Us 4 always ended up having a blast when we hung out!
I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time we did!
Haha:)
These are our men...
Haha,
This picture always brings a smile to my face:)
It was so fun to be able to chit chat about our missionaries yesterday!
Elder Cannon and Elder Arbon,
Keep up the good work!:)
And Katelyn,
You are amazing Lady!:)
I am SO blessed to call you my friend!
I hope to see you soon!!
Guess what else happened yesterday...
Take another peek at the photo above,
Do you know what that is Ladies and Gents?!?!?!?!:):):):):)
Do you know what kind of sweet goodness is kept in those kind of packages?!?
YES!!
You all guessed it!!
IT'S A TAPE FROM MY MISSIONARY!:D
I am SO excited to listen to it!:)
What a wonderful surprise!:)
Haha...
I just had to show you my tape player/tape recorder!
It's ancient,
And huge,
But it works!
And out from it comes the voice of Elder Cannon!:)
It's one of my favorite objects I own!:)
Well folks,
I should get back to studying...
Finals,
In college,
What a new experience, 
Haha!:)
I hope you all have a great rest of your day!:)
And...
Don't you all be coming to my apartment and be stealing my tape player/recorder,
I know you are all a little jealous;)
Stay Classy everyone;)

Chels:D

No comments:

Post a Comment