Thursday, March 22, 2012

On This Beautiful Thursday:D

Hello There Everyone!:D
Happy Thursday to you all!:D
We are thissssssss{me doing the little pinch finger action with my fingers, hehe}close to the weekend!:D
I am SO excited!!!:)
This weekend is going to be epic...
I'lll post about it later...
But back to today! Haha:)
Thursday!:D
Today is such a BEAUTIFUL day in Rexburg, Idaho!:)
And today was so BEAUTIFUL!
That my two roommates,
HOLLY AND JO-JO, and I,
Decided to go and do baptisms this morning!:)
We just got back,
And I was just stalking some of my favorite blogs...
And I mentioned to Holly,
"Hey, I haven't blogged in forever!"
So...
Holly gave me this brilliant idea,
To mention her in my blog...
So I am:)
LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND!!
Happy Thursday From Hol and I!:D
This little Lady get's hitched in two weeks!!
I'm a little emotional...
But SO excited for her and Kevin!:)
And...
I'm just going to throw this out there,
Since I'm kind of obsessed with anything with the word,
MISSIONARY:)
In it.
Holly wrote Kevin on his mission!
Waited,
And now...
They are getting married!:)
I love hearing stories like that...
It defiantly warms my heart:)
Also...
Today I am a sick Lady...
My throat is a little sore,
I sound like a man,
Just the whole 9 yards folks!
So...
If you need to chat with me today,
Shoot me a txt,
Because if you call me,
You might be confused by the man that answers the phone...;)
Cough drops for everyone{hehe:)
And...
For all you HUNGER GAME fans...
TODAY IS THE DAY!:D
I CAN NOT wait to see this movie!:)
May the odds be ever in your favor!
Have a great day everyone!:)
And happy weekend tomorrow!:D
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

No comments:

Post a Comment