Thursday, March 29, 2012

Phila!:D

Well hello hello there Ladies and Gents!:D
I know I know what you are all thinking...
Chelsie is blogging again?!?
Say WHAT?!?
I do believe this is my third time this week...
Dang,
I am on a roll!!!!!:D
But really,
For all of you that are attending BYU-I,
I think you feel my pain.
It's finals,
And the only way to keep me from not going crazy,
Is blogging.
So enjoy another post from me!:)
Lately,
My missionary has been tagged in TONS of pictures on Facebook!:)
It has been GREAT to see his smiling face,
And the beautiful land of Philadelphia!:)
So,
I just wanted to share them with all of you!
Enjoy peeps!:)
This was taken in the BEAUTIFUL city of Philadelphia!:)
Elder Cannon is the third one from the left!
OR
The fifth one from the right,
However you want to look at it;)
Elder Cannon and Elder Masters!:)
This is an Elder in Sam's mish that he absolutely loves!!
Whenever I get letters and he mentions Elder Masters,
He always says something like,
"ELDER MASTERS, MY BROTHER!"
Haha:)
Elder Masters actually just got home on Tuesday,
Yay!:D
This was Sam's district in the MTC!:)
The Elder on the right was his companion in the MTC!
Elder Slibsager!:D
He loves all these guys!
I love this picture!:)
The Elder on the right was his last mission companion!
Elder Stroshine!:)
After I saw this picture,
I ate at Wendys to celebrate!:D
Haha!:)
These next couple of photo's are ones that I just found today!:D
If you were to look at pictures of Sam and I before his mish,
In 90% of them,
He is making the face in this photo!
Haha, I love it!:)
Ah, haha!:)
Can you spot Sam?;D
This was at a district meeting!:)
The Elder sitting by Sammie is his current companion!
Elder Haglund!:)
Yay for pictures!:)
They are so fun,
And it absolutely makes my day to find them!:)
I hope all of you are having a fabulous day!
And if your a BYU-I student,
I hope you are surviving finals!!
Have a good one everyone!:)
OH!
And p.s......
My Sammie reaches his 5 month mark MONDAY!:D
Are you kidding me?!?
5 months already?!?
Thats what Im talking about!:D
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

3 comments:

  1. Chels, you are the cutest!! And go Sam!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... so cute! :) Missionaries are the best! haha. I always loved looking at pictures of Aust on his mish and I loved when members or old companions tagged him in pictures! It made my day! haha. :) Glad you're liking finals.... hahahahhaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Chels! Thanks for sharing - good luck on finals - and Yay for 5 months! Love you, Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete