Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Temple Run!:D


Oh Hey There!:D
Happy Happy Wednesday to you all!:)
Today was such a beautiful day,
That I was inspired...
To...
Do something I've never done before...
And so I decided to do it...
And now I am just building the anticipation of telling you all...
And...
......
Haha;)
Ok ok ok,
I will tell you!:)
Tonight my best friend{HOLLY} and I are going on a TEMPLE RUN!:D
We have always talked about going on a midnight run!
So tonight folks is the night!:)
We are running to the beautiful Rexburg Temple!:)
I feel so blessed to live so close to a temple!:)
And to wake up each morning,
Open up my blinds,
And have this temple be my view!:)
So...
Tonight,
We run!:)
Wish us luck,
That hill shows no mercy,
And all I can say,
Are these thighs of mine,
Need all the mercy they can get!!
Also!:)
On the 2ND,
My Sammie reached his 4 month mark!:D
Can I get a,
WHOOP WHOOP!:D
And a
WOOT WOOT!:D
I can't believe it has already been 4 months!!
Time is seriously flying!:)
I got a letter from him just the other day,
He sounds so happy:)
And loves the work!:)
Ah,
I love that Elder Cannon:)
20 more to go!:)
Keep Working Hard Elder, I Know That You Are!:)

2 comments:

  1. Now that I have visited your "Home in the Burg", I will tell you that a Temple Run is no small fete! It appears that the Temple Run would be uphill - both ways! Ouch! Congratulations for accomplishing that! I also noticed while at your apartment, that there are A LOT of runners in your complex. That is great! Love you, Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. did I spell "fete" right? if not, try inserting, feat or feet...into the sentence for me. ha ha

    ReplyDelete