Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hey There November.

I'm glad to see you here,
I've been waiting to see you for just about a year:)
It's official folks:)
I haven't seen my Missionary in a whole entire year!
And it feels just like yesterday that I said,
"See you soon Elder"
To my best friend:)
Today as I woke up and went outside,
I felt that familiar November chilly-ness,
And thought to myself,
It's finally here:)
My countdown is all the way to the top,
And ready to come back down:)
Here is to another year full of more adventures:)

Happy ONE YEAR eve:)

Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

6 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you Chels. Year two FLIES! Enjoy these last months and keep going. It'll be so worth it :) I promise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kayla, thank you so much Lady!:) You are the BEST!:D
      The Sam-Cam adventures continue on!:)
      Here is to another year!:)

      Delete
  2. It's been a great year, and I'm counting on another one! Thanks for the enthusiasm and support - I wish all Missionary Girlfriends had the same way of celebrating and supporting Missions! You are truly amazing, Chels! Thanks and Love you, Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Momma Cannon!:):)
      Thank you so much for letting me be part of such an amazing experience!:)
      You Cannons are my favorite:)
      LOVE YOU!!!
      See you soon:)

      Delete