Sunday, November 11, 2012

Short Ramblings On A Sunday.

I often find myself...
Talking to myself,
Ha:)
Before Sam left,
We talked 24/7!!
You name it,
Texting, Skyping, Talking on the Phone,
That was us!:)
And then he left a few short months ago,
And the hand cramps began!!:D
Haha,
Each time I write Sam,
I feel like I have so much to tell him that his letters are easily pages long!
Man I love writing letters to that Elder Cannon:)
Well today as I woke up and looked at the calendar,
I could hardly believe that today was the 11th!:)
11/11*
This is kind of, sort of a special day:)

A year ago today,
I recieved a small package from Sam with a little purple journal inside:)
Each day he has been gone,
I have written a small memory of us:)
Well this weekend I forgot my little purple journal at school,
So I haven't been able to write down my memories.
Instead,
I have just been "talking to myself",
And remembering those sweet memories:)

It's crazy to wake up each day,
And see November on my calendar:)
A month I never thought I'd see again once Sam left,
Mostly because I am dramatic and I thought I was going to die a day into this adventure!:D

I guess I'm just rambling,
It feels good to do that once in awhile:)

I guess you can say I miss Sam,
And our Skype Sundays,
And our rambling conversations:)
But am so very proud of him:)
And wouldn't want him anywhere else then Phila:)
I love this picture:)
I love waiting for Sam:)
I love Sundays:)
I love November:)
I love this crazy adventure we call life:)

Stay Classy;)

Chelsie Ann:)

2 comments: