Friday, November 2, 2012

ONE YEAR!!!

ad.ven.ture NOUN
- An unusual and exciting, typically hazardous, experience or activity. -
Haha:)
That pretty much sums up the past 365 days-ish of my life:)

Today marks ONE YEAR,
Since Elder Cannon entered the MTC,
And it seems just like yesterday that he left!!

This experience has been nothing but an adventure!:)
An "unusual and exciting, typically hazardous, experience or activity" adventure:)
And so in honor of today,
I made a little trip to our favorite place:)

Mine and Sam's favorite movie has always been the movie,
UP:)
The whole movie is about Carl and Ellie's adventures in life:)
If you haven't seen the movie,
The only thing you really need to know is that it contains,
Balloons, Love, Smiles, and one BIG Adventure:)
So,
In honor of today and Up:)
I bought 12 balloons:)
On each balloon I wrote a number 1 through 12,
With a short little message on each one:)
I took them to our favorite place,
Made a wish,
Blew a kiss,
And sent them off:)
Here is to the BEST adventure I have ever had in life:)

One year down,
And one year to go:)

I'm so proud of you Elder Cannon:)
I'll see you soon:)

Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

3 comments:

  1. Everytime I try to read this post, I can't see thru my tears! Happy tears of course, but tears! hahaha Love you! You are the best Missionary Girlfriend in the world! Love you, Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin adorable!!! Oh, i mean adorbs!! :) Love this! You are so thoughtful! And Corenna's comment is so sweet! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new pictures of the year mark adventure, the one I love is you sitting on the park bench, balloons in hand, picture of Sam by the suitcase, which has all of his letters he has written to you since he has been on the mission, and a great shot of the temple in the background! Fun way to celebrate the 1 year mark!!!!! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete