Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's Here!:D

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!:)
Guess what?!?
THE NEW BLOG IS HERE!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:D
How excited is everybody?!?:)
Well I'm super excited,
That's for sure!:D
So...
Want to know the reasons behind the blog,
OK!
I'll tell you!:)
Let's go back a couple of months ago!
To when I first started blogging:)
Ahhhhhhhh,
So long ago...:)
Haha!:D
Well,
My sister in law Alex,
Talked me into getting a blog!
I said whatever,
I'll try it!
And it's been so fun!:)
Well,
I was supposed to have had this blog done before yesterday,
And I didn't.
Yesterday was a hard day.
Yesterday my BEST FRIEND in the WHOLE entire world left!
You have heard of him,
ELDER SAMUEL C. CANNON!:)
My Sam left yesterday on his mission:)
He is serving a mission for,
The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints:)
He has been called to serve in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Mission!:)
Even though I miss him,
I couldn't be happier for him:)
This is a wonderful time in ELDER CANNON'S life,
And I'm already having quite the time being a missionary girlfriend:)
For the record,
I have sent,
A letter,
A package,
And already been on Dear Elder!
Now I patiently wait for his letter:)
I can't wait to hear from him!:)
Over the past two and a half years that I have known Sam,
He has become my life.
Every descision I make,
I make it around Sam:)
One of our things is Sammie,
And another is Eleven:)
How is Sammie our thing you ask?
Well,
Most people would spell Sammie, Sammy,
Ya know what I'm sayin!
But Sam and I spell Sammie this way because,
My name ends in "ie",
Chels"ie"
So we combined our two names,
And I call Sam Sammie,
And spell it with an "ie":)
Eleven is our number:)
11:11,
Make a wish!
We have always lived for that:)
I miss Sam,
And I want him to remain apart of my life for these next two years:)
So my new blog is,
Sammie Eleven:)
I hope you enjoy it,
And the fun posts that are about to come!:)
Elder Cannon,
I hope you are having a good day today!
I'll see you soon!:)
And all of you,
Have a great too!:)
And all of you writting missionaries,
You guys rock!:)
Thanks for stopping by to see the new blog!:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D


3 comments:

  1. Love it, Chels!!! This blog is so AWESOME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the Sam too... lovin the blog header Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chels -- I love it! You are such a great example to so many young ladies - thanks for being wonderful! :-) Corenna

    ReplyDelete