Sunday, July 15, 2012

7 Weeks.

This is it folks.
My final week of my SPRING SEMESTER is here!:D
I am beyond excited!:D
I am so ready for a break from school, and homework, and all the stress that seems to come with it now and then.
But the fun and the adventures don't stop here,
Because I was offered to keep my job I have been working here on campus for another 7 weeks!:D
I am pumped,
And feel truly blessed that I was offered this opportunity:)
I love it here in good ol' Rexburg, and I'm glad I'll be staying here a bit longer:)
All my roommates are headed home though,
So I'll be here by myself for the next 7 weeks.
So,
I decided to start my own adventure:)

The summer before Sam left on his mission,
We decided to make a poster full of adventures we wanted to do during our summer:)
Our poster looked a little like this...
And we had a full summer of,
"Summer Lovin" for sure;)
It was the best Summer of my entire life,
And some of my best memories of Sam and I come from it:)
So,
For the next 7 weeks,
I am going to do our list again:)
Each week I am going to do one, or two, or maybe even three of the adventures listed on the poster:)
I am going to take lots of pictures of the things I do,
Because that's what Sam and I did:)

I'm excited for this next chapter in my life,
And the many adventures that will fill it's pages:)
Let the 7 week adventure begin:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D


No comments:

Post a Comment