Monday, July 23, 2012

Adventure #1...

Started today!:D:D:D
And as I was looking over Sam and I'zz {haha} Summer Lovin' Poster,
I had a hard time deciding what I was going to do first!
But I narrowed it down to one!:)
I'm starting off with our 5K!:D
But that's actually kind of sort of a lie though...
Let me explain:)
This 5K is actually going to turn into a HALF MARATHON!:D
That's right,
You heard me folks,
I'm doing a half this November!:)
But this adventure gets better...:)
The half is scheduled for November 3rd...
THE DAY AFTER SAM HITS HIS ONE YEAR MARK!:D
AH!!!!!:D
I'm looking forward to this first adventure:)
Let the fun and memories begin:)
Sam and I tried really hard to accomplish this 5K when he was home,
But we never ended up actually "running" a 5K.
Instead,
We went on lots of walks to the stacks,
And talked about everything under the moon:)
I loved our version of a 5K,
And can't wait to do it again with my sweet Sam soon<3

Also...
This weekend I received my,
goTEAMJASON.com
T-Shirt!:)
For all of you who don't know Jason,
Or heard his story,
I've inserted his video below:)
 What an amazing guy,
Who is so deserving of this transplant.
I'm grateful for the positive people like Jason,
Who help me to always remember how much I have been blessed with:)

Have a great night everyone:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

No comments:

Post a Comment