Thursday, July 12, 2012

Finals Week.

Oh hey...
It's me again:)
...For the third day in a row...
Thanks for stopping by...again;)
If you remember from last semester,
Finals week was the new "blogging week" for me!
I don't really know how to explain it,
But I guess I'll try.
Every time I sit down to study for finals,
My brain comes thissssssss close to exploding.
The funny thing is though,
This is pre-finals week,
Next week is the real real deal!
So get excited,
Because that means more posts while I "try and study";)
Since were on the subject of brains exploding though right now,
Let's talk about bucket lists!
I saw this picture yesterday,
And could help but smile:):):):):)
If I survive this next week,
And my brain doesn't end up exploding.
I'm going to start a bucket list,
And this is going to be my #1 on it:)

Happy Thursday everyone:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

No comments:

Post a Comment