Monday, July 2, 2012

8 MONTHS!:D

It's great to be 8 today Ladies and Gents:)
I can hardly believe that it's already been 8 MONTHS!:D
I am beyond excited!:):):):):)
Screaming sesh shall we??
Ok!:)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:D
Ah,
Well,
As I promised,
I have a little somethin' somethin' for you all today:)
I've been working on this the past week for this awesome occasion:)
SO PROUD OF YOU SAM!:)
Keep up the amazing work:)
8 MONTHS down...
16 to go!:D
Enjoy Friends:)

Happy Monday,
Happy July 2nd,
Happy 8 Months:)
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

6 comments:

  1. there was a LOT of cheese in that vid, but i loved it!! haha! so cute!!! he's 1/3 of the way done!!!!! woo hoo!!!!! go sam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cheese was all for you Sista!:D
    WOO HOO for being 1/3 of the way done!:)
    Love ya, see you Wednesday!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! So cute...ahhhhhh! 8 months! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chels -- I loved everything -- except the video of him waving at us at the MTC! After I saw it - I cried! (I know - no surprise! hahaha :-) )

    I'm excited to see more videos in the next 16, um...I mean, 15 months and 24 days.
    Hurrah for Israel! Love you, Momma Cannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momma Canon!:)
    Haha, I know it, when that part comes on I just close my eyes;)
    Whew, can you believe it, the months and days are winding down!
    Love YOU!
    Hurrah for Israel!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tiff!:)
    I SO excited, I can hardly believe it!:)
    Tell you sweet family hello!:)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete