Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bracelets.

Today as I was sitting in class,
And listening to the final lecture,
I looked down at my left hand
To be reminded of the the two bracelets I wear:)
A girl at school yesterday said to me,
"Hey nice bracelets, I like them!"
They aren't covered in diamonds and super flashy,
But they mean more then any diamond or shiny thing.
#1. My white Return With Honor bracelet Sam gave me before he left:)
He has one too:)
And,
#2. A shoelace Sam sent me in the mail a couple weeks ago:)
I didn't want to lose it,
So I just decided to wear it:)
It reminds me to always work hard in all that I do:)
I'm grateful for the little things,
That remind me of the big important things:)
P.s.....
Two days left of finals:)
I'm pumped!:D
Stay Classy;)

Chels:D

No comments:

Post a Comment